Made from three recycled plastic bottles.
Inspired by nature, designed for the planet.
You might call them dress socks, trouser socks, long socks or just your favorite socks, either way you can put your best foot forward with our Land Dynasty Pair.
1 x pair navy blue, mismatched long socks with co-ordinating Sloth and Opossum designs.
By designing our socks as sets we stop lonely, unmatched socks from being tossed in the trash - meaning that our socks stay in your drawer and out of landfill for longer.
Made from three plastic bottles, collected and recycled on the east coast of the USA - the Land Dynasty Pair diverts plastic from our waterways, while reducing landfill.
Ethically made in the USA from fiber to finishing, our socks travel less than 250 miles in production.
Meet our supply chain here.
Shipped with 100% recycled and recyclable packaging.
Teddy Locks socks are engineered for performance and comfort - in fact, they are so soft you won't believe they are trash!
- Elasticated Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe and Heel Pockets
- Stay-up Tops
- Invisible Toe Seam Technology
- Extra Leg Length
- Moisture wicking
- Quick Drying
- Shrink resistant
- Luxuriously soft
- 57% REPREVE Recycled Polyester; Three Plastic Bottles
- 27% REPREVE Recycled Nylon; Recovered Fiber Waste
- 14% Tencel; Eco-friendly Technology
- 2% Spandex; Superior Stretch
Learn more about our materials here.
Care for your socks and the planet by washing cold and hang drying. Consider using soap nuts and a fiber catcher.
Long Sock: Reaches the Upper-Calf
Shoe sizes 8-13
Sock sizes 11-13
LOWER YOUR FOOTPRINT
RECYCLE MORE TRASH
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection