MORE THAN SOCKS.
Teddy Locks was built to stamp out single-use plastic & fight the climate crisis
- it exists to inspire small steps towards a sustainable tomorrow.
Hi, I'm Sam.
As a wildlife TV producer I got to travel into jungles, up mountains & to remote islands - but no matter how far I went, single-use plastic was always there.
So, determined to fight the global waste crisis, I left my dream job to build the most sustainable sock company possible.
Made from materials already in circulation by local, family run businesses in the USA, Teddy Locks are diverting plastic from our oceans, reducing landfill, preserving natural resources, fighting climate change & inspiring sustainable choices.
They are luxuriously soft, longer lasting & better for the planet socks!
They are Feel Good Sole!
PEOPLE + PLANET > PROFIT
- Our entire supply chain is in North Carolina & made up of local, family businesses.
- We knit on green certified machines & avoid 'new' materials.
- We use only 100% recycled & recyclable packaging* - all made in the USA.
- We donate to local organisations & shelters, & bank with an ethical, local bank.
*tissue paper, stickers, shipping labels, envelopes, mailers... everything.
Green Business America Certified
& Vegan Friendly