Inspired by nature, designed for the planet.
Made from three recycled plastic bottles, the Low Trash Tag Set features four white sneaker socks with co-ordinating designs.
Includes Teddy, Locks, Trash and Waste socks.
By designing our socks as collections, rather than conventional pairs, we stop lonely, unmatched socks from being tossed in the trash - meaning that our socks stay in your drawer and out of landfill for longer.
Made from three plastic bottles, collected and recycled on the east coast of the USA - the Low Trash Tag Set diverts plastic from our waterways, while reducing landfill.
Ethically made in the USA from fiber to finishing, our socks travel less than 250 miles in production.
Meet our supply chain here.
Shipped with 100% recycled and recyclable packaging.
Teddy Locks socks are engineered for performance and comfort - in fact, they are so soft you won't believe they are trash!
- Elasticated Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe and Heel Pockets
- Stay-up Tops
- Invisible Toe Seam Technology
- Moisture wicking
- Quick Drying
- Shrink resistant
- Luxuriously soft
- 57% REPREVE Recycled Polyester; Three Plastic Bottles
- 27% REPREVE Recycled Nylon; Recovered Fiber Waste
- 14% Tencel; Eco-friendly Technology
- 2% Spandex; Superior Stretch
Learn more about our materials here.
Care for your socks and the planet by washing cold and hang drying. Consider using soap nuts and a fiber catcher.
Low Sock: Sits below the ankle bone
Shoe sizes 5-10
Sock sizes 9-11
LOWER YOUR FOOTPRINT
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
REFER A FRIEND
GIVE $5 GET $5
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection